1. Data Controller
The data controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose full details also appear in the legal notice:
- Training Business Network, S.L. (B02838233)
- Comandante Fontanes, 1-1º, 15003 – La Corunna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
You can contact the data protection officer email@example.com
3. Processed data
2.1 Processed data: The data subject to treatment will vary depending on the different sections or services made available to the User and those that they use, as well as the additional treatments allowed or authorised by them.
- Data obtained from the User: these are the data provided by the User in the process of completing the forms provided, as well as the subscription to our bulletins, newsletters, campaigns or promotions. These data include identification and contact data, such as name and surname and email address, among others. In each of the forms, it will be indicated which are mandatory and which are optional.
- Data not obtained from the User: During browsing, data such as those sent by the browser, the IP address assigned by its provider or information about the device being used may be provided.
4. For what purposes do we process the data?
- Contact: The email address or telephone number provided for contact will be used to give an effective response to the questions raised. The use of the instant messaging application will not entail processing of the telephone numbers of its holders.
- Join us: Providing you with information about the platform and the possibilities offered by joining it.
- Work with us: The sending of curricular data will be used for its use in current and future selection processes, although the Owner reserves the right to directly eliminate the information provided.
5. Storage periods
Storage periods will be as follows:
- Contact: the data will be deleted once the question raised by the User has been processed and answered.
- Join us: the necessary data will be kept for the establishment of the necessary communications to offer the requested information or the realisation of the necessary contacts for the subsequent relations between members of the platform.
- Work with us: the data will be processed, from its reception, for a period of two years, unless the User sends a cancellation request earlier.
6. Legitimation of the processing
According to the type of processing carried out on the website, we inform below of the bases of legitimacy of each one of them:
- Consent: it will be duly obtained to give a timely response to all those questions asked by the Users. Consent will always be revocable and may be withdrawn at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so one of them may be revoked, not affecting the others.
- Legitimate interest: in accordance with this basis of legitimacy, we will direct requests for information to the Grupo Campus company that is in the best position to offer the solution sought by the Users. In this sense and with the same legal basis, commercial communications may be sent, according to the preferences and interests of the Users.
7. Recipients and transfers
Notwithstanding what is indicated here, the personal information that is provided to third parties will not be disclosed, except when the disclosure is required by current legislation, by court order, or by a competent authority, as well as when the essential data must be communicated for a logical reason for the provision of the service or is expressly requested with the User giving their consent.
International data transfers outside the scope of the European Union are not foreseen.
8. Exercise of rights
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose its processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
To do this, Users may write (i) by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or (ii) by letter to the address indicated above.
A claim may be filed with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at https://sedeagpd.gob.es/.3