1. Identification of the owner:
- Company name: Training Business Network, S.L.
- CIF/NIF: B02838233
- Registered office: Comandante Fontanes 1, 1º. 15003 La Corunna
- E-mail: email@example.com
Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of La Corunna, Volume 3732, Folio 140 of Sheet number C-60-075, 1st Inscription.
These conditions will regulate the use that the Owner makes available to users of the website, which may be modified without prior notice, so that periodic consultation is recommended, even more so when you are about to make effective use of its products and/or services.
3. Conditions of access and use:
Access to the website is free and attributes the condition of User to the person that makes use of it and who will be able to access its content and even contact its administrators.
The User must therefore read, understand and accept these conditions of use before proceeding to browse and/or make use of the services of the website, which will imply their express acceptance and adherence to them in the terms and conditions expressed below:
- Commitment to diligent use of resources, with strict compliance with current legislation, with respect to good customs and ‘netiquette’, that is, to the set of rules of general behaviour on the Internet;
- The User will accept the terms and conditions or bases of participation of a specific service or resource when these are necessary, which will be explicitly required if given the case and;
- They may not use the website outside the terms accepted by these conditions of use, specifically for illicit purposes, those contrary to morality or public order in any of its expressions, or those constituting a crime.
Similarly, if comments or opinions are allowed, the Owner will not be held responsible in any case for the opinions expressed by third parties, although they reserve the right to withdraw or even not publish those that are offensive or inappropriate or, failing that, when they have effective knowledge of the content that has been published.
4. Intellectual and industrial property:
The Owner owns all rights to the website, its logos, structure, images and constituent elements of the object code, as well as the programming and engineering of the source code. All these elements, in addition to the included publications, are protected by Spanish and European regulations on intellectual and industrial property. Any reproduction, adaptation, modification or public communication of all or part of the contents of the website, carried out in any way or by any means, mechanical, manual or other, without the express authorization of the Owner, is prohibited. Any link to the website must be directed to the ‘home’ or home page, with the creation of deep links or those to other content being prohibited. In the same way, the practice of browsing on frames is prohibited.
5. Personal data protection:
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These general conditions are subject to the Spanish legal system, submitting any dispute to the courts and tribunals of the city of La Corunna and waiving any other general or special jurisdiction that may apply.